SEATEAM MANAGEMENT (INDIA) PTY LTD
- Chennai, Amble Side, V Floor, No. 8 Khader Nawaz Khan Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600 006
- +91 44 2295 3100 / 101; +91 44 2833 3102
SeaTeam Management aims to provide secure and professionally fulfilling careers for our employees by maintaining the highest degree of integrity in all aspects of our operations. The company recognizes crew as the most important element in our operations and is constantly seeking experienced crew to join our team. We also strive to reflect our values and vision throughout the organization in order to provide the best possible service to our principal.
By making all our employees feel an integral part of SeaTeam, and fully supporting their continuing education, competence building and career development, we intend to attract the «new generation» of seafarers.
Based in Singapore and formed in 2009 the company obtained their document of compliance in early 2010. The company's stated aim is to be recognized within the industry as a top quality provider of ship management services.
Key to achieving this goal are:
- Recruitment and retention of first class experienced and dedicated personnel ashore and afloat.
- Operating in accordance with a comprehensive and concise safety management system.
- Maintaining simple and robust IT systems that integrate accounting, procurement and planned maintenance system.
- Placing emphasis on safety operations that focuses on the «human factor».