Jebsens Maritime Inc.
- Манила, 2nd floor, Harbor Center II, Railroad and Delgado Street South Harbor, Port Area
- +632 527 9980; +632 527 99 88; Fax: +632 527 9990
Jebsens Maritime, Inc. (JMI) is the crewing arm of Aboitiz Jebsen. It is extensively engaged in the supply of shipboard personnel from the Philippines, as well as China, India and Eastern Europe. It has an experienced pool of over 7,800 crew and has been contracted by leading ship owners and managers to provide them with crew management services for over 320 ships of various types such as accom. barge, cargo-passenger, ferry, belt self-dicharge, cruiseships, yacht, log/bulk carrier, container/feeder, general cargo, livestock, woodchip carrier, multi-purpose, fishing and tugboats, water barge, pipe-laying, construction/special services/cutter, stone dumping, heavy lift, hopper dredger, research, FPSO, offshore, OBOs, VLCC, LPG/oil product and chemical tankers.
JMI also supplies multi-skilled and highly-trained land-based Filipino workers.
JMI services include:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Crew Documents and Processing
- Training and Upgrading
- Crewing Support and Family Services
- Travel Services
- Accounting and Payroll Services
- Research Projects
In JMI, we believe our competitive advantage comes from our total crew and manpower services management package, supported by a strong and reliable infrastructure, which among other things, comprises:
- A competent workforce
- Effective linkages with key training centers, professional associations, embassies and government agencies
- State-of-the-art computer system
- Quality Assurance System
- A Centralized Processing Unit
- Web-based Crewing System
- In-House Processing
- The Principals’ Conference
- Quality Assurance
Centralized Processing Unit
We have a Centralized Processing Unit which ensures that the documents of our crew and workers are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
Our company has been given the authority by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) to carry out in-house processing. This special privilege facilitates the processing of employment contracts resulting to faster deployment.
High Crew Retention
We take pride in our high crew retention rate of 89% that can be attributed to:
Timely remittance of crew's home allotment using the best foreign exchange rate
- Loan facility available for the crew at low interest rates
- Medical insurance to crew & family
- Crew website (www.jebsencrew.com) which serves as a linkage between the company, the crew and their families
- Crew and family welfare activities
- Personalized service by the Crewing Manager to ensure continuous employment and career pathing
- In-house training center
- In-house travel agency