Крюинг › “LIL-12” Shipping & Manning
LIL-12 Shipping & Manning Ltd
- Варна, 58, Debar str., floor 5, Varna 9000
- +359 52 335 455 / 335 503; fax: +359 52 335 334
Company “LIL-12” Shipping & Manning Ltd. was registered on 22.08.1991 under registration Nr.4347. Office is based in Varna, Bulgaria.
The company’s main activity is crew providing for different customers, operating large range of vessels – Bulk carriers, Container vessels, Oil and Chemical Tankers, Seismic survey vessels, AHTS, PSV, Supply/Chase/Guard vessels, HL vessels, etc.
All the seafarers provided by “LIL-12” have as minimum following qualifications:
- License and certificates according to the requirements of Convention STCW 78’ as amended (ISM CODE,SOLAS, MARPOL, etc);
- Deck officers hold in addition GMDSS General Operator Certificates;
- Officers usually have 5 years education in Navigation or in Maritime Engineering, achieved in Naval Academy or Technical University. They are fluent in English and Russian language. They have also good experience on board vessels with multinational crew;
- Seamen at low rating ranks are educated at seafarers college, have good practical skills and proper experience;
- Fitters are with good welding skills, previous experienced in Shipyards and at sea on different type of vessels;
The Company has acquired official license to operate as a Manning Agency, which is renewed every 5 years according to the Bulgarian Law.
We welcome aplicants for Bulk carrier vessels, Ro-Ro passenger vessels, Container vessels, HL vessels, Oil and Chemical Tankers and Offshore vessels – Seismic Survey, AHTS, Supply/Chase/Guard – for the following positions: