Whitesea Shipping & Supply L.L.C.
- Шарджа, Plot No. HC 01A & B, Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah, UAE
- +971(6)5263020; fax +971(6)52630 66 / 77
Whitesea Shipping and Supply (WSS) was established in 1981 in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, by Mr A.S. Alali. Whitesea has owned and operated various vessels, including cargo ships, bulk carriers, multi-purpose and offshore vessels. With well over 30 years of shipping experience, the last 15 years has seen the company concentrate its activities in the off-shore segment of the industry.
Trading predominantly in the Middle East, WSS has one of the largest independently-owned fleets of IACS classed offshore support vessels in the region. This fleet serves long established and valued customers such as SHELL, TOTAL, NIOC, PEDCO, MAERSK, ARAMCO, IOOC, POGC, HYUNDAI, PETROBRAS, HALLIBURTON, and McDERMOTT.
WSS specializes in the following areas:
- OFFSHORE OIL & GAS —WSS owns and operates a range of marine assets to support offshore oil & gas projects and terminal operations including; Anchor Handling Tug Supply (AHTS) Vessels, Offshore Supply Vessels, Maintenance Vessels, Self Propelled ‘Lift boats’, Jack Up barges, Towing Tugs, Crew Boats and Barges.
- OFFSHORE SALVAGE—WSS provides offshore towing and salvage within the region and has successfully carried out many operations using its expertise and diversified vessels.
- MARINE AGENCY—WSS provides agency for various clients in the region.