Крюинг › Atlantic Marine and Aviation LLP
Atlantic Marine and Aviation LLP
- Портслейд, Maritime House Basin Road North Hove, East Sussex Bm41 1WR
- 447769202085; 441273248800
The business is the family owned shareholder behind a string of Uk companies in «Offshore», Aviation, Property and software development. Principally an offshore ship owning company and a public listed Aviation engineering company with a wealth of «subsea» and «in air» experience. Paul Crowther is the senior Partner, Director and Chairman. An entrepreneur, Captain, certified Commercial YachtMaster, Ship Owner, Ship Manager, Divemaster and Megayacht owner/operator, Paul is also an avid pilot and has 25 years of experience at the helm as an entrepreneur in business, working as company director and chairman in companies with a annual turnover of $1 to $25M USD.
Atlantic Marine and Aviation has three main areas of business:
1. Offshore ship ownership and management: We own our own fleet of ships. Specialists in ship charter for Offshore Windfarm support, Marine Survey, Offshore Platform support and general marine services. We own ships from 55M to 90M (1000 GRT to 5000 GRT), and operate them, on a fully crewed and managed basis, around the world.
2. Yacht Management and Agency: We act as charter brokers for the client interested in large Super and MegaYacht charter. yachts from 30M to 200M is our specialist sector. We have the benefit of being Super Yacht owners and operators, and also having owned YachtBrokers International of Antibes in recent years. There is a wealth of experience to draw on and we offer a personal service to a small but influtential private client base together with our corporate charter clients.
3. Aircraft owners and operations: We own our own aircraft. We also act as brokers for private jet charter around Europe. Finally, we are connected and have interests in Avtech Aviation, an EASA Part 145 licensed Aircraft engineering base and London Biggin Hill Airport.